Friday, July 11, 2008

My Nephews and Niece

This is 靖宇. His favorite phrases: 1) 不要, 不要, 不要 2) 给你给我 (meaning give me) 3)去哪里 (meaning I want to go).

Yesterday, he woke up in the middle of the night saying "不要, 不要, 给你给我" and according to my mom "sleep walked" to the door and shouted "去哪里,去哪里". My mom said "都是因为叔叔出门老是不带他". Poor 靖宇 and poor me for getting the blame.


设计对白: 叔叔又一个人溜出去了。

This is Ethan and Eryn at Haw Par Villa (虎豹别墅), a very old 名胜 in Singapore. I think I had a similar picture at the exact spot when I was young!

Wait, I think I missed someone, 靖轩,the latest addition to our family. I don't have his pictures. He's 3 months now, a rather quiet but handsome boy.
Here are my little ones. In case you wonder, they are twins. They bear an uncanny resemblance to my wife. My wife doesn't like this picture very much, so I will make it small for now.



1 comment:

Jie said...

He speaks "去哪里" now? A week ago, he spoke only "去,去,去" (meaning I want to go out).